Monday, October 26, 2009

A Reminder to Anonymous

For some reason, readership has been picking up here over the past few days, and I've gotten a number of comments, including some on old stories. Some of those were sent anonymously. I let them pass because they were fairly innocuous, but I need to remind people about the rules here. To quote from the Bio note that appears on every page:

"If you wish to comment, I ask only two things: that you refrain from ad hominem attacks (attacking the person, rather than the facts or the logic) and that you take responsibility for your comments by giving your name. The goal, here, is constructive dialogue, not shouting matches."

Anyway, that's Da Rules here, and I think they're reasonable. If you're anonymous, you're relying on my charity; I may or may not post your comments.

No comments: